Why Become a Sponsor?
More and more companies are realizing that supporting progressive initiatives create a “win-win” situation, because marketing partnerships help businesses remain competitive, maintain their good corporate citizenship profile, increase their business, and attract and retain employees and customers.
It is indeed a powerful business strategy and one that can play an influential role in converting potential customers into paying customers, increasing sales and customer loyalty. Becoming a sponsor of Wonder Women will help your company enhance its reputation, cultivate brand trust, and establish an emotional connection with customers.
This opportunity will enable your organization to become more involved in the local communities where employees and customers work and live, while enjoying great visibility and supporting a worthy cause.
Consider these 8 Facts
1) 86% of consumers around the world believe that business needs to place at least equal weight on societal interests as on business interests. 2010 Edelman goodpurpose
2) 90% of consumers want companies to tell them the ways they are supporting causes. Nearly two-thirds (61%) don’t think companies are giving them enough details about their efforts, including the amounts donated and the length of the promotions. 2010 Cone Cause Evolution Study
3) 2 out of 3 brands now engage in cause marketing (up from 58% in 2009) and 97% of marketing executives believe it is a valid business strategy. 2010 PRWeek/Barkely PR Cause Survey
4) 1 out of 3 Hispanic and African American consumers report that they almost always choose brands that support causes they believe in, compared to just one in five Non-Hispanic Whites. Yankelovich MONITOR Multicultural Study 2010
5) 72% of US consumers say they have avoided purchasing products from companies whose practices they disagree with. 2009 BBMG Conscious Consumer Report
6) 66% of people, globally, believe it is no longer enough for corporations to merely give money away, but that they must integrate good causes into their day-to-day business. 2009 Edelman goodpurpose Consumer Study
8) 61% of CMOs say they plan to maintain their level of cause commitment in spite of any recession or turbulent economic time. 2009 PRWeek/Barkley Cause Survey
Packages range in size, scope, price, publicity, and recognition:
- Website presence with logo and link
- Facebook presence with logo and link
- Feature article in our blog and/or newsletter
- Complete event branding
- Private receptions
- Radio spotlight segments
- Streaming interviews
- Speaking engagements
- Email blasts
- Full page advertising in newsletter or event program and more!
Click here for more information.
We invite you to contact us here with subject “Sponsorship Opportunities Appointment” today to schedule an appointment to discuss available marketing opportunities. We will customize a package that is relevant and appropriate for your company, your branding, and your budget.